A prophetic alarm clock is sounding: it’s time for revival!
Pastor John Kilpatrick sounds a prophetic trumpet for believers to lay down their plans and programs that will never bring true revival. This is a call to return to the simplicity of the Gospel!
“When we turn from the ways of man and cling to the power of God, we will see men’s hearts changed, their bodies healed, and their lives mended. … If we want genuine revival, we will have to do things God’s way. Period.”
Drawing on his experience hosting the Brownsville revival in Pensacola, FL from 1995 until 2000, Pastor Kilpatrick speaks from experience as he compels us to face the fact that comfortable, halfhearted self-help messages will never bring the revival we need. We need the gospel of Jesus’ crucifixion and resurrection that requires us to give our whole lives to Him. Anything less than this is a shallow imitation of what we’ve been created for.
Freshly presented to a new generation, When the Heavens are Brass provides practical keys to experiencing revival. These include:
- The power of obedience and warfare.
- Learn how to seek God with your whole heart.
- Identify and avoid common obstacles to revival.
- Discover the true power of repentance, deliverance, and walking in sexual purity.
- Protect the atmosphere of your home and family.
- Use the power of the tongue for blessing.
- Operate in powerful, childlike faith.
Don’t spend another day living in mediocre Christianity. Read this message and take it seriously. Then, live it out so that the heavens open over your life, household, and nation. It’s time for revival to start with you!